- Clients using Index Scaling Factor will now be able to see the Unscaled Index Rate and the Scaled Index Rate (in parentheses) together on the opportunity screen and on the opportunity printout. This will apply only to floating and adjustable rate loans.
- We are adding a new setting to the Funding Package configuration that allows admins to decide whether to allow PrecisionLender to infer the funding curve type based on the curve's family. This is consistent with how we currently treat funding curves, so that box is checked by default.
- We've made the following changes to the Operational & Market Risk Capital Allocation field for Deposit and Treasury Products:
- The current Operational & Market Risk Capital Allocation value that's currently set for Deposits and Treasury products will now apply only for Economic Capital. To make that clear, we've renamed the label on that field to "Operational & Market Risk Capital Allocation for Economic Capital".
- Since the old field will apply only to Economic Capital, we've added a new field for the Regulatory Capital piece. This one will be called "Operational & Market Risk Capital Allocation for Regulatory Capital". To ensure backwards compatibility, that field will be set to whatever value was originally had set for the old field.
- We've added a new setting to the Regional setup that allows admins to choose to use the Cost of Funds from the Initial Period for Adjustable Rate Loans. This setting allows the ability to keep a consistent spread over the life of an Adjustable Rate Loan, including during the Initial Period. This setting will only be visible if the admin selects "Funding Curve (Cost of Funds)" or "Funding Curve (Pre-LP Cost of Funds)" for the Funding Curve Family for Fixed Rate Spread Lock.
- Fixed a bug where if you fast-forward the opportunity and then cancel the fast-forward, we will still change the pricing date to the current date
- We've fixed an issue where the Relationship page didn't show the "Default ROC type" set in the Admin screen and would instead show ROE/ROA no matter what the Default ROC type was set to. We also didn't show the correct ROC type on the Relationship dashboard printout. Now, Visible Return Type and Default Return Type are now correctly displayed on the Relationship Page and Tab.