- We've added the option within an Opportunity to apply Index Scaling Factor to Spread Only. When selected, the scaling factor will be applied only to the spread, and not to the index rate. This is available to everyone using Index Scaling Factor without the need for any admin configuration.
- Admins can now select Spread Only for their Default Scaling Option for Index Scaling Factor in the Product setup.
- We've fixed a display bug in the Assumptions section where the Operational & Market Risk Capital Allocation labels on the Deposit tab were overlapping
- We've fixed an issue where non-synthetic Treasury and Libor based funding curves were being treated as all-in instead of raw rates when users had the "Infer Funding Curve Type Based on Family" Funding Package setting unchecked
- We've fixed a bug where the Opportunity Dashboard Export wasn't pulling in the correct relationship data for some clients' Opportunities
- We've fixed a bug where the Product History section in the Commercial Loan Product setup would intermittently not show any data, making it appear as if the product had no history. Additionally, you can now refresh Product History by collapsing and re-expanding it without the need to refresh the Product page.