Navigating a merger or acquisition is a big task. To help, we've provided a list of PrecisionLender features that may be impacted along with steps you should take to ensure everything goes smoothly.
Relationship Awareness (RA) Module
Please notify us before making changes to any of the items listed below:
- All product lists (Commercial loans, Consumer Loans, Deposits, Other)
- Collateral type names
- Risk Ratings
- Origination and Servicing Channel names
- Core system
Core System Considerations
- If the acquired bank uses a different core system and you plan to keep the acquired bank on its current core.
- Data will not be merged together and there are two options moving forward:Keep sending us your original data only.
- Relationships from the acquired bank will not be visible in RA.
- Start sending 2 feeds into PrecisionLender.
- All data will be available in RA once setup is complete.
- This will require a full setup and additional setup fee.
- The acquired bank uses a different core system, but plans to covert data over to your core
- No additional setup is needed as long as the new data fits within the current RA mapping rules.
- If any new products are built due to the acquisition and/or new product types coming in from the core, we will need to do a little setup work, but nothing requiring a setup fee.
- The acquired bank uses the same core system
- When acquired bank data is added to your core, we’ll need to make sure it is in a format that can easily be digested in Relationship Awareness.
- Feel free to reach out to us to investigate where this will be the case.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Module
- Users setup in PrecisionLender and your CRM must match.
- Opportunity Stages in PrecisionLender and your CRM must match.
- Any changes to the Relationship Awareness module must be completed prior to the CRM integration
Full Regionality & Advanced Funding (FRAF) Module
The Full Regionality and Advanced Funding (FRAF) allows you to configure your products and assumptions by regions (geographic or line of business) and provides you with the option to import a custom funding curve into PrecisionLender.
If you need to make changes to any of the following:
- Lines of business
- Custom funding curves
Please reach out to us and we will be more than happy to walk you through how to structure/restructure your organization.