In order to use the PrecisionLender API at least one Service User account will need to be setup and enabled. Service User accounts add an additional layer of security and provide a more reliable audit trail.
- PrecisionLender user with Manage Users and Manage Access rights
- Service User API access enabled by PrecisionLender
There are two steps involved to setup Service User Accounts:
Step 1: Enable a PrecisionLender user to setup the Service Accounts
In the Administration section a user with Manage Access rights will need to add the Manage API Access right to a new or existing Security Profile for users that can create Service User Accounts.
- For more information on this step visit: Setting Up Security Profiles And Permission
Step 2: Set up the Service User Account
In the Administration Section a user with the Manage API Access right will need to setup a new Service User account.
Service User Account Fields
- Name required for all API calls
- Key required for all API calls
- Unique to each Service User account
- Client ID
- Required for all API calls
- PrecisionLender assigned identifier for your bank
If you would like to use the PrecisionLender API, please contact us by submitting a support request with "API Access Request" as the subject line. From there the PrecisionLender Integrations team will be in touch to enable access and help you get started.