Funding Packages are the set of funding assumptions that will be used to price a loan. Once a Funding Package has been set up, any number of regions can be set to use that Funding Package. In the past these settings have been part of the region settings, but now with Funding Packages, you will be able to:
- Update one Funding Package and have those changes apply to all regions that use that Funding Package
- Have multiple Funding Packages per region, and allow the lender to choose which Funding Package to use on a per loan basis.
- This functionality is only available with certain modules, and may be an added cost. Please contact us if you are interested in turning this on.
You can add or edit Funding Packages on the Regions & Users pane of the Administration Section. Click the "New" button next to "Funding Packages" to create a new Funding Package, or click the name of the Funding Package you would like to edit to open the Funding Package Assumptions screen.
- What this Funding Package will be called throughout PrecisionLender
- When checked, this Funding Package will be available for use
- Funding Curve
- Funding Curve Interpolation
- Funding Curve Adjustments
- Allows you to add adjustments, to the entire curve or for specific durations
- Adjustments apply to all points on the curve less than or equal to the specified duration but greater than the previous duration
- Liquidity Adjustments
After setting up a Funding Package, you'll need to add it to a region in order for the Funding Package to be available when new opportunities are being priced.
In the Administration section, select the region you would like to add this Funding Package to and then click the edit button in the upper left hand corner. You will then have the ability to change the Funding Package for this region to any enabled Funding Package.