Important New Features
- Added Index Scaling Factor
- For more information visit Index Scaling Factor.
- Changed our Executive Summary Printouts
- For more information visit Executive Summary Printouts.
- Added Funding Packages
- For more information visit Setting Up Funding Packages.
Additional Features and Bug Fixes
Opportunities and Relationships
- Relationship IDs listed at the top of the relationship page will no longer overflow on the page if there are many IDs listed
- Changed "NIACC" to "Net Income Delta" in the Dashboard Export to better describe the actual calculation
- Fixed an issue related to opening past opportunities after changing Swaps providers
- Fixed an issue related to updating pricing assumptions in an opportunity
- Corrected the format of relationship IDs on the relationship screen
- Andi® will no longer suggest converting a loan to its own product type
- Added the ability for RA clients to directly supply LTV for loans
- Changed the servicing field in the Participations popup to be annual instead of monthly
- Added the ability to map Index Scaling Factor in RA
- Fixed an issue where updating the pricing date would not update the prepayment options correctly
- When you are above your target ROE, Andi® will now tell you that you can lower your rate and still reach the target.
- Fixed an issue so that Andi®'s popup now displays correctly on iPad
- Fixed an issue where the Rate Type field was being compressed for certain products
- Fixed an issue preventing users from being able to save opportunities
- "Commercial" is now spelled correctly in the Need Help? dialog box
- Default collateral on a loan will now update if the LTV or commitment changes on a loan in RA.
- Fixed an issue that was causing incorrect calculations for expenses on activity-based fees
- Fixed an issue that was causing the loan loss reserves for loans with participations to be exaggerated
- Fixed some calculations for deposit accounts with earnings credits and multiple tiers
- Added guarantor risk rating to the Full Opportunity printout
- IQY data feed downloads are now versioned
- Added a Competitors field to the All Opportunities data feed
- Fixed an issue with editing a product before the regions finished loading
- We now display the product being copied when publishing changes in the products grid, to allow for copying settings from one region to others inside the same product
- Fixed an issue where settings weren't saving on the Product page
- Enlarged the trash can icons in the opportunity stages section
- Added a Pricing Indication history to the Rates & Indices section
- Increased the size of the Officer Codes input
- Added Default Swap Profit setting on product types which allow swaps