This article covers the payment frequency options available to you when pricing opportunities in PrecisionLender. You'll learn how to edit the payment frequency and view the payment amount.
In This Article
Editing Payment Frequency
Click the chevron icon () to the right of "Interest Options" to open the Interest Options popup (shown below). Click the drop-down arrow next to "Payment Frequency" to see the available payment options.
You can choose from the following payment frequency options, depending on how often you expect payment to occur:
- Monthly - for payments that occur once a month
- Quarterly - for payments that occur once a quarter
- Semi-Annually - for payments that occur twice a year
- Annually - for payments that occur once a year
- At Maturity - for payments that will occur at maturity
For amortizing loans with level payments, you can set the first payment month to control when the first payment occurs.
In the Interest Options popup, enter the month that you'd like the first payment to occur in the "First Payment at Month" field. If the payment frequency is set to maturity, then the "First Payment at Month" field will default to the maturity month and cannot be edited.
Viewing Payment Details
Once the first payment is scheduled, all subsequent payments will be scheduled according to the payment frequency. You can see your Opportunity's amortization table by going to Advanced Analytics.
The Full Opportunity Printout shows the Payment amount (Principal + Interest) on Page 3 in the Notes section.
- Advanced Analytics
- Interest Only Period & Segmented Amortization Schedule
- Tax Exemption Options for Loan Accounts