Important New Features
- Added a new Andi skill for recommended draw schedules.
Additional Features and Bug Fixes
Opportunities and Relationships
- The Tax Exempt factor will now be applied to Swap rates for tax exempt loans for products that have Index Scaling Factor enabled.
- Collateral and guarantees will no longer display on the Borrower Summary printout for clients using Facility Ratings.
- Fixed an issue where the Delivery to Promise dashboard was loading slowly.
- Removed "New" and "Add/Remove" buttons from Open Opportunities on the relationship page for users who cannot log into PrecisionLender directly.
- Fixed an issue with Relationship Awareness where some loans were not being displayed.
- Asking Andi for immediate help will now automatically create a support ticket.
- Users without View All rights will no longer be able to see opportunities assigned to other users.
- The permanent portion of a conversion loan will now default to $0 fees instead of the product default.
- When the Swap rate type is selected for an opportunity, LIBOR will be selected as the default index.
- While on a relationship's page, "Deposit/Other" will appear as a product type for the new opportunity drop down.
- Andi's suggestions for deposits will now round to the next thousand dollars instead of a decimal.
- Horizon Financials will now list the "First N Years" instead of "Year 1 - Year 2".
- Fixed an issue where conversion loans were being displayed incorrectly in Horizon Financials.
- For clients with multiple funding packages, the spread rate lock for fixed rate loans will now use the funding curve from the selected funding package.
- Fixed an issue where the total Initial Fees weren't updating when the swap fee changed.
- Fixed an issue where Andi's suggestions for maturity weren't being displayed.
- Fixed an issue where accounts marked "At Risk" on the Relationship Impact screen weren't being displayed in the charts.
- Fixed an issue with the product tabs when an opportunity page is zoomed in.
- Fixed an issue where the filter bar wasn't filtering properly on the opportunity dashboard printout.
- Andi can now return both definitions and help articles.
- Added Target ROE to the relationship printouts.
- PrecisionLender will now enforce client-set roles and permissions for service users for our API.
- Fixed an issue with editing existing regions and creating new regions.
- Improved the "Opportunities Not Closed" data feed to sort the records better.
- Added the option to set the Cost of Funds as the funding curve for fixed rate spread locks.
- Added the ability for users to choose bank specific yield adjustment factors for tax exempt loan calculations in the Administration section.
- Improved the appearance of the Product printout to more closely match the product edit screen.
- Added a label to the "Name" field for the product edit screen.