Important Announcements and New Features:
- We've updated our Default Assumptions for 2017. For more information visit Default Assumptions in PrecisionLender.
Additional Features and Bug Fixes:
Opportunities and Relationships
- When the "Deposit/Other" option is selected from the New Opportunity product list, PrecisionLender will now display the Deposits tab instead of the list of Commercial Loan Products.
- Notification emails generated when swaps are priced will now include the relationship name.
- Increased Andi's reply speed for frequently asked questions.
- Fixed an issue where the collateral drop-down would sometimes flicker and disappear.
- Relationships that have associations will now be displayed in the Relationship Grid regardless of whether or not they contain core accounts.
- Added a pop-up for Average/Max Balance to the Change in Deposit Balance column on the Delivery to Promise dashboard.
- Added the ability to add allowable exposure types to products. If enabled, these can be added to an opportunity.
- The ability to upload a custom logo will no longer require Manage Access; instead, system-wide Manage Assumptions will be the only permission required. Users who do not have the correct permission to upload logos will not be able to see the Upload button.