Important Announcements and New Features
- We have updated our Rate Sheets to use HTML5 instead of Silverlight. This includes some UI updates and the ability to use Rate Sheets on more browsers. For more information on the new Rate Sheets visit The Rate Sheet Screen.
- We've improved the way we process collateral in Relationship Awareness. For more information visit Improvements to Relationship Awareness Process for Collateral.
Additional Features and Bug Fixes
- The opportunity printouts will no longer display the exposure type if the exposure type is 100%.
- Fixed an issue where FTP values were not being calculated correctly in Relationship Awareness
- Made a change so that now when we cannot map collateral for a loan in RA, we still process and display that loan instead of omitting the loan from showing.
- Fixed a grammatical error in the scenario summary, e.g. "5 year Fixed" instead of "5 years Fixed"
- Removed the "Transfer" rights for Rate Sheets. The ability to transfer a rate sheet will now be controlled by the "Edit Any" right.
- Added CenterState as swaps providers.
- Corrected percentage of capital revenue to be calculated as annually instead of monthly.
- Fixed an issue where Guarantor Risk Ratings would reset to their default when the guarantees box was closed.
- Improved the tax exempt calculations; raw interest income will no longer include the tax exempt values.
- Fixed an issue where loans with the Letter of Credit payment type were not calculating FTP rates in RA.
- Fixed an issue where users will no longer be able to enter swap fees if the indicative swap pricing data is not available.
- Fixed an issue where trying to propagate changes to Commercial Loan Products would only propagate to a portion of the products.