Important Announcements and New Features
- Made improvements to the way we calculate Tax Exempt Impact.
- For more information, visit Improved Tax Exempt Calculations
Additional Features and Bug Fixes
Relationships and Opportunities
- Fixed an issue that intermittently prevented FTP values from being calculated.
- Fixed an issue that prevented accounts with LetterofCredit payment types from calculating FTP values.
- Fixed an issue where scaling factor was being imported incorrectly in the RA transform process.
- Fixed an issue where there was a mismatch between the ROE displayed and the ROE calculated behind the scenes when an opportunity was saved.
- Fixed an issue so that a bookmarked opportunity link will now open correctly even when a user is prompted for login first after their session has expired.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some products from correctly saving and propagating changes.
- Fixed an issue where Andi's "Ok" button was partially outside of the Andi pop-up in Internet Explorer.
- Added the ability to allow mapping of exposure types to loans through the Relationship Awareness process.
- Made some improvements to HTML5 Rate Sheets to improve functionality.
- Fixed some small issues with opening, printing, and saving Rate Sheets.
- When users open rate sheets, the Filter Bar will display at the regional level by default.
- Fixed an issue where some regions could not be edited because we were using outdated liquidity adjustments in calculations.
- Fixed typos in the Standard Products Set.
API & Integrations
- Fixed an issue where negative liquidity premiums could be fed through the API, resulting in trouble saving regions.