Important New Features
- We've introduced improvements to the Scenario Comparison pop-up. For more information, visit New Scenario Layout.
- Fixed an issue with Margin Monitor emails where the email link did not redirect to the correct page.
- Corrected an issue with Rate Sheets which allowed users to open a new rate table with the Black 76 cap calculation option, leading to rounding errors.
- Corrected the footnotes in the Rate Sheets printout to match the footnotes shown in the rate table.
- Fixed an issue where the index was not displaying correctly within the loan rate table cells in Rate Sheets.
- Fixed an issue where some clients could not download CSV data feeds.
- Fixed an issue that caused the format of dates in API data feeds to change.
- Fixed an issue with FTP calculations in Relationship Awareness data when data was re-run for the same run date.
- Fixed an issue with facility ratings that caused issues when trying to view some relationships and print opportunities tied to those relationships.
- Fixed an issue where loan Rate Sheet columns were not being grouped correctly on the printouts.
- Fixed an issue where Consumer Loan Products weren't printing for some clients.
- Fixed an issue in average pretax income calculations for Other Accounts in Relationship Awareness, which had been improperly weighting historic pretax income values.
- Fixed an issue where the Core Other Accounts data feed sometimes contained duplicate entries.
- Added new fields (Projected Beginning Balance, Projected Average Balance, Projected Repay, Monthly Prepayment, and Projected Ending Balance) and renamed some current fields (Beginning Balance, Average Balance, and Ending Balance to Contractual Beginning Balance, Contractual Average Balance, and Contractual Ending Balance) in the Amortization table in Advanced Analytics.
- The new HTML5 version of Rate Sheets now supports Facility Ratings for Commercial Loan Products.
- API endpoints will now return more accurate error codes for invalid inputs.
- Improved Relationship Awareness runs to better handle accounts that fail to transform correctly due to unexpected data values such as dates in the past.
- Added a non-editable view of HTML5 Rate Sheets for users with the "View Only" permission.
- Improved performance for the Opportunity Dashboard export.
- When using the "Replace With" option on Standard Sets for consumer products, the ROE adjustments will no longer be copied.
- Made miscellaneous small UI improvements to the HTML5 Rate Sheets.