Important New Features
- Added Andi Tutorials, which allow Andi to guide users through different processes on the opportunity screen.
- For more information, visit 2017-09-08 - Introducing Andi Tutorials.
- Added Synthetic Funding Curves to our standard set.
- For more information, visit 2017-09-13 - Synthetic Funding Curves.
- Added the ability to override the funding curve family for fixed rate spread locks at the product level.
- For more information, visit 2017-09-13 - Funding Curve Family For Fixed Rate Spread Lock.
- Users will no longer be able to delete the default opportunity stage. Another stage will need to be set as the default before it can be deleted.
- We've added the ability to show/hide the FTP section of the Relationship and Relationship Impact screens. By default these will be hidden, but users can choose to display them via a checkbox.
- Commercial Loan Products can now be set up with two Loss Given Default values (annual loss and credit capital) for clients who have Facility Ratings enabled.
- Improved performance for the Opportunity Dashboard Export.
- Updated label names and placements for loan-centric data in the Loan-Centric Salesforce Connector.
- Improved Rate Sheets printouts for users with the "View All" only permissions in Rate Sheets.
- Admins can explicitly assign specific roles to service users for our API. This will allow them to restrict a particular set of service user credentials to only access a portion of the API instead of everything.
- Added icons to Andi's help resources to help indicate whether she is suggesting articles (indicated by a question mark icon) or an Andi Tutorial (indicated by an arrow icon).
- Added some small aesthetic improvements to Rate Sheets.
- We will now show the Effective Yield (Interest Income/Average Assets) instead of the Tax Equivalent Yield on tax exempt opportunities.