Important New Features
- We added the ability for Administrators to copy an existing security profile.
- For more information, visit Setting up security profiles and permissions.
- We added the ability to apply fees to the unused portion of the commitment for loans with Scheduled Draws and Scheduled Draws & Repays payment types.
- For more information, visit Using scheduled draws and repays.
- Fixed an issue where copying a custom scenario name with special characters in it created irregular scenario names.
- Fixed an issue that prevented custom scenario and loan names from showing on Opportunity printouts.
- Fixed an issue that caused Facility Ratings to show in the default loan and scenario name when using a different calculation method.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Prime from showing as the Funding Curve Family for Fixed Rate Spread Lock in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Administrators from adding or editing Activity Types for Activity Based products.
- Fixed an issue that allowed users to see information from the administrative section without the required administrative rights.
- Fixed an issue where using capital letters caused SSO login to fail.
- Changed the "Copy Scenario" menu option in the Scenario Builder to "Duplicate Scenario" to clarify that this option creates a new duplicate scenario.
- Made an improvement to preserve the order of scenarios within the Scenario Builder.
- Advanced Analytics users now have access to an Information tab within the Advanced Analytics popup, which contains a unique, searchable Short Code for each commercial loan account on the opportunity. For more details, please contact our Support team.
- In the past, if Administrative users didn't have the security rights to edit the Regions, Security Profiles, Users and Funding Packages parts of the Administrative section, the user could still see (but not access) those sections. We've improved this so that if an Administrative user doesn't have rights for a particular part of the Administrative section, then that section will not be displayed.
API & Integrations
- Fixed an issue where PrecisionLender didn't attach the Default Salesforce Relationship to an opportunity if the relationship sent from Salesforce did not exist.