- We’ve updated our System Requirements to no longer support Internet Explorer 9 and Internet Explorer 10. Microsoft has deprecated support and security updates for those versions. However, we still support Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed an issue where printing an opportunity with multiple scenarios would always print the last Scenario.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect totals to be shown on opportunity prints for relationships and deposits.
- Fixed an issue causing values on opportunity printouts to differ from the user interface
- Corrected LinkedIn link on the login page.
- Improved reliability and efficiency for banks with issues sending user welcome emails.
- Administrators now have the option to show the Regulatory and Economic Capital for the Projected Revenue Schedule product within Other Products.
- Added the ability for Administrators to pick which capital to use for earnings on capital
- In Advanced Analytics, Credit Risk and Profitability now take the region and product preferences into account for capital values.
- Added ROE adjustment and warnings to the Rate Sheet For Committee Printout.