Portfolio Insights gives front-line bankers and bank management the guidance they need by providing timely, valuable insights into their bank’s portfolio. Armed with the right data at the right time, they can make informed decisions that improve the profitability of your portfolio while also decreasing risk.
- Banker Leaderboards
- The banker leaderboard show how each Relationship Managers ranks in terms of things like number of opportunities, total volume, net income, and ROE. We also include a Banker Scorecard which tries to explain why a banker ranks as they do. Do they use Andi more or less than the others? Do they use scenarios? What is their close rate? What is their average loan size? For more information on Portfolio Insights reports available in Data Library, please see Portfolio Insights Folder.
- Anomaly Detection
- Provides insight into anomalous activity within the relationship. We can identify LOC utilization or deposit balance drawdowns that are out of the ordinary. If we find a combination of both, the bank should be concerned about that relationship. For more information, please see Anomaly Detection.
- Credit Migration Matrix
- We can provide a real-time Credit Migration Matrix. For more information, please see Credit Migration Matrix.
- Loan Comparison Andi Skill
- Provides bankers with information about other loans in the portfolio that are similar to the one they’re pricing. For more information, please see Portfolio Insights - Similar Loans Report.
Portfolio Insights provides tools for both management and for bankers:
- For Management we have data in the form of downloadable files in Data Library.
- For Banker, we have in the moment coaching through Andi and emails that are being generated through Andi.