With data from the provided dataset, this skill sends emails to the owners of Relationships that have deposit anomalies.
In this Article
Follow these steps to install and turn on the skill for an audience:
- Login to the Andi Skills Manager through the PrecisionLender application.
- Navigate to Gallery tab at the top.
- Search for “Portfolio Insights” in the search bar, and select "Portfolio Insights - Deposit Anomaly Email".
- Click Install Skill and then Set up Skill.
- From the left menu, select Audiences under the Setup section.
- Click Setup Audience to open a list of available audiences, and select the audience you would like to turn the skill on for (e.g. “Everyone”).
- For “Choose skill version”, select the latest version (if not already selected). Configure the skill as desired (see the Skill Configuration section of this article for more details) and click Next.
- Click Complete Setup & Enable Skill to turn it on for that audience.
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Everyone, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Development audience:
- Select Development under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Frequency of Email - Configure how often the skill is run and the email is sent.
- Override To Address - Optional - If configured, all the emails sent by this skill will be sent to this email address. If not configured, the emails will be sent to the proper relationship managers available in the data. If multiple emails are needed, enter them here semi-colon delimited (;).
- Include Balance Details - Optional - If yes is selected, the anomaly notification emails will contain balance information.
- Select Complete Setup & Enable Skill to enable the skill for the Development audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Development audience.
Once the skill is saved, Andi can begin identifying any Relationships with deposit anomalies and the owners of those Relationships will receive an email showing each account.
The email may appear slightly different depending on what is selected in the 'Include Balance Details' configuration. When Yes is configured, balance details are included in the email. When No is configured, only percentages are returned.
Email alerts can also be configured to combine the Deposit Anomalies and Line of Credit Usage anomalies into a single email. To do this, select the skill titled 'Portfolio Insights - Deposit and Line of Credit Usage Anomaly Email'.
Enabling the Skill for Everyone
After you've viewed the email and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Complete Setup & Enable Skill to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Development audience.