Before you continue, please note that the PrecisionLender application has a separate password system from our Support Center. That means that your PrecisionLender application password will not work at the Support Center, and vice versa.
In our How do I use the Support Center? article you can find how to:
In this Article
- Resetting your PrecisionLender Application Password
- Frequently Asked Questions
Resetting your PrecisionLender Application Password
- Make sure you are using the correct PrecisionLender login screen. If you are unsure, please see Logging into PrecisionLender.
- Select “Can’t access your account?”.
- After following the link, fill in your email address/username and submit the request.
- You will receive an email with a secure link to allow you to reset your password. If you haven’t received it after a few minutes, please see Where is my password reset email?.
- When you open the link in the reset email, you will be required to type in your new password twice. Make sure that you enter your new password one time in each field, and that your browser has not auto-filled either of the fields for you. Select "Submit" when you're ready to reset your password.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is my password reset e-mail?
If you have requested a password reset and have not received the “Reset Password” email, there are a few things that might have caused this:
- You might have entered the wrong email address. Confirm your email address and resubmit the password reset request.
- The email might be in your spam/junk folder or have been blocked. Try checking the "Spam/Junk" folder in your email inbox. It is also possible that your company's servers have blocked your email due to security firewalls. In this case, you should ask your IT administrator to allow emails from the @precisionlender.com domain.
- Your bank may have IP filters in place, make sure you are accessing from the proper network/VPN.
Am I using the correct login page?
It is possible that you are using an incorrect login page. Please follow Steps 1 and 2 from Logging into PrecisionLender and try to request the password reset once again.
Am I locked out?
Your bank has the ability to customize how a user gets locked out and for how long. If you exceed the number of failed log-ins allowed by your bank, your account may be locked temporarily or until manually unlocked by one of your bank's administrators. If you think you are locked out of your PrecisionLender account, you can contact Support or try to reset your password and reattempt logging in.
I have checked all the above, but I am still having issues. What do I do now?
No problem! Simply submit a request and our Support Team will be able to assist you.