The Rate Sheet section of PrecisionLender requires version 5 or greater of the Microsoft Silverlight browser plugin. You can use the links below to check your current version of Silverlight.
If you have any questions, please contact PrecisionLender support at email@example.com
Installing Microsoft Silverlight requires local administrative rights to your computer.
- If you have local administrative rights, just follow the prompts on the screen and Silverlight will be installed.
- You may need to restart your browser after the installation completes.
- If you do not have local admin rights to your machine, then you will need your IT department to install Silverlight.
- More information on Microsoft Silverlight can be found at the link below
What version of Silverlight is required?
- Silverlight version 5 or greater
Which browser is required?
- Internet Explorer and Firefox are both fully supported
- In September of 2015 Google removed support for Silverlight from Chrome
- PrecisionLender is working hard to migrate the Rate Sheets section from Silverlight to HTML5. When that is complete, this section will follow the normal system requirements found here:
What version of Silverlight are you using?
You can check your Silverlight version here:
Simple Silverlight test:
- Easy way to tell if your Silverlight is working: http://bubblemark.com/silverlight2.html
- Internet Explorer (versions 9 and up) includes a feature called ActiveX filtering, found under Tools. With this option check-marked IE will not load the Silverlight Add-on. This will result in the user being prompted to install Silverlight, even though it is installed.
- Ensure that Silverlight is enabled: Tools > Manage Add-Ons > Search for SIlverlight and enable if disabled
- Be aware that Silverlight is no longer supported in Chrome. PrecisionLender is actively working to migrate to HTML5 in the late part of 2015, at which time Chrome will be supported again
If you run into a situation where Silverlight is installed, but not functional in your browser, the following article walks through the process of uninstalling and re-installing Silverlight