We continuously monitor the status of PrecisionLender and all its related services. If there are any interruptions in service, scheduled or otherwise, an incident will be posted on our status site. This article covers how to view and subscribe to status updates.
In This Article
- The PrecisionLender Status Page
The PrecisionLender Status Page
The status page is completely separate from our application infrastructure in order to ensure that we are able to monitor problems when they occur. To view the status page go to:
If needed, there's a dropdown menu on the top left-hand side of the status page to view the message in a different language.
Subscribing to PrecisionLender Status Updates
You can subscribe to the PrecisionLender Status page following the steps below:
- Access https://status.precisionlender.com
- Select Subscribe to Updates on the top-right corner of the page
- Enter your email address in the Email Address field and click Subscribe via Email.
- You will be redirected to the subscription management page.
- Select the components for which you would like to receive status information and click the Save button.
- You will receive an email to confirm your subscription for incident and maintenance updates at the email address provided.
- Confirm your subscription by selecting Confirm subscription in the email.
How to determine your PrecisionLender Application Stack
We track the status of each of our Application "Stacks" separately, so you'll want to make sure you know which stack you're on. Your Stack is usually tied to your location. If you would like to confirm which one you're on, please contact PrecisionLender Support.
If you are:
- Experiencing problems connecting to PrecisionLender and do not see an incident posted
- Having trouble determining your PrecisionLender Stack
- Have any other questions at all
please contact PrecisionLender Support.