PrecisionLender is a web-based pricing and profitability platform that helps commercial bank relationship managers make smart, real-time pricing decisions and deliver superior customer service. Andi®, PrecisionLender’s virtual pricing analyst, uses artificial intelligence to glean and deliver insights from the thousands of deals priced daily in the platform. Using PrecisionLender, banks grow faster with stronger and more profitable relationships. Our product is used globally by 200+ banks and 10,000+ relationship managers to price more than $1 trillion in commercial loans.
Since PrecisionLender is a Software-as-a-Service product (SaaS), there is no hardware or software to maintain or install at your bank, and your lenders have the flexibility and power to price opportunities whenever and wherever they need to.
The PrecisionLender application is represented by the following systems:
- Application Front-End - A browser-based application built using HTML5 which is compatible with most modern web browsers. The browser front-end communicates securely with back-end servers residing in the Hosting Environment using TLS encryption.
- Application Back-End - A series of virtual server roles handling communication with the front-end as well as communicating with worker roles, table storage, and the application database.
- Application Database - A company-owned database residing in the Hosting Environment housing all customer data and configurations.
- Application Hosting Environment - PrecisionLender is entirely hosted within Microsoft's Azure Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) data centers in San Antonio, TX with redundancy at Microsoft's Chicago, IL data center. All traffic is encrypted, secured, and monitored using firewalls, load balancers, IPS, and other systems.
Data stored on PrecisionLender's servers:
The type of data stored on PrecisionLender's servers depends on if the Relationship Awareness module is purchased. This optional module allows our clients to feed existing relationship data to PrecisionLender on a scheduled basis. Clients can pre-filter their data in any way they choose prior to upload (e.g., omit consumer relationship data, or omit relationships where balances do not exceed a specified threshold).
Information typically stored on our servers
Bank's lenders will enter the following types of data into the PrecisionLender application:
- Names and account balances of prospects and customers
- Full account numbers are not present within PrecisionLender
Additional information if using the Relationship Awareness module
Bank securely provides delimited (and encrypted-in-transit) feeds of core relationship data that can include the following information:
- Names and balances of existing customers (filtered as desired by the client)
- Cryptographically hashed versions of account numbers (used for linking accounts to relationships)
- Optional : Banks may choose to upload masked versions of account numbers (i.e., XXXXXXXX457) for reference
- Full account numbers (or other sensitive ID fields) never leave the bank's network and are not present within the PrecisionLender system.
PrecisionLender is a SaaS application, but we do have recommended minimum system requirements for client computers:
High-Level System Diagram:
High-Level Data Model Overview