This article discusses a command-line option for the Relationship Awareness upload tool (PLI)
Using the cdump option manually
The "cdump" option will cause the upload tool to do the following:
- After downloading your latest config file and then processing your local relationship data files, the tool will dump the processed data into a zipfile with a name of your choosing.
- The resulting data file can be unzipped using any Windows zip utility and the data examined.
- This file contains serialized xml data and represents the data that would have otherwise been uploaded to the PrecisionLender servers.
- The serialized data has already been hashed and masked where appropriate based on your bank's configuration file.
- When using the cdump option, none of your relationship data is uploaded to PrecisionLender.
c:\> pli.exe -u=user -p=password -cdump="C:\PrecisionLender\data_dump_file.zip"
Setting up a batch file to create a dump file every time you upload your data
:: This next line sets the filename of the output file to include the current date and time
:: This first command runs the upload to PrecisionLender
:: This last command runs the upload tool again, but sends the results to a local files instead of our server