What is it?
- All PrecisionLender clients now have access to a full security audit report within the application.
- This report is aimed at IT and security personnel wishing to audit their specific account for events that can change the way their users access PrecisionLender.
Accessing the Report
- This report can be accessed from the Security Audit button on the Administration page as shown below and will open up a new window with the audit report.
You will have to have admin rights in order to access this report.
At present we are capturing the following events -
- User related events such as:
- User account creation
- Enabling or disabling of user accounts
- Changes to phone, email, security profile, region of user accounts
- Login events such as:
- Login failures
- Password resets
- Unsuccessful password change attempts
- User lock outs
- Changes to User Access Settings such as
- Password expiration policy
- Password history policy
- Password lockout policy
- Changes to user profiles permission such as rights to create/delete/view opportunities, relationships, etc. and visible regions