- Welcome to PrecisionLender
- How do I use the Support Center?
- Connecting to PrecisionLender
- Glossary of Terminology
Pricing a New Opportunity
- Pricing a Commercial Loan
- Pricing Opportunity Page - Header section review
- Meet Andi
- What is needed to model an Adjustable Rate Loan
- What is needed to model a Floating Rate Loan
- Locating Borrower's Payment Amount
- Using Multiple Pricing Scenarios to Win Better Deals
- Building Better Competitive Awareness
- Adding New Deposits to an Opportunity
- Using deposits to build better deals
- What is a Product?
- Adding income from "Other" products to an opportunity
- Linking directly to an opportunity in PrecisionLender
- Using Spread Locks and Fixed Rate Locks
- Using Caps and Floors
- Using The Opportunities Grid
- Using the Search feature
Pricing Unique Opportunities
- How to Price a Construction to Perm Loan
- How to Price an SBA 504 Loan
- Setting Up a Participation Loan
- Multiple Options for Commercial Loan Conversion
- Purchasing Discounted Loans from Other Banks
- Why does my Income Statement show zero interest expense?
- Interest Only Period & Segmented Amortization Schedule
Pricing New Opportunities for Existing Relationships
- Relationship Awareness - Overview and FAQ
- How to link an Existing Relationship to a New Pricing Opportunity
- Understanding Relationship Impact
- The Relationship Screen
- The Relationship Pricing Tab
- The Relationship Associations Tab
- Transferring Relationships
- Working with Payoffs and Renewals
- Improved Loan Payoff Usability
- Changes to Splitting Relationships
How does the Math Work?
- How does the Math Work PDF?
- How does PL Address Risk?
- Why Does Reducing Maturity Improve ROE?
- Why does my ROE change when I change my LTV?
- Understanding Prepayment Options
- Why does my full opportunity target go down when I add in deposits?
- What are Gross and Net Funding in PrecisionLender?
- Tax Exemption Options for Loan Accounts
Support & Troubleshooting