If you need to change the default amount for a loan product it is really simple to do in PrecisionLender for any user with the requisite rights and privileges.
Follow these easy steps:
1. After logging in to PrecisionLender go to the Administration area by clicking the "Administration" button in the bottom left corner of the screen. Note: If you don't see the "Administration" button then this means your security profile does not allow you access to the administrative functions.
2. Click the "Products" tab in the sidebar menu in the upper left.
3. Select the commercial loan product from the product list that you would like to edit and click to open it.
4. Once the loan product is open click the "Edit" button in the upper left corner to put the product in Edit mode.
5. In the General area of the loan product setup you will see a field entitled "Default Amount". Edit the field with whatever default amount you require.
6. Click the "Save" button to save the changes.