In the Rates & Indices section of the Administration page of PrecisionLender, you have the ability to create custom indices.
First, log in to PrecisonLender. From the Dashboard, click on the "Administration" tab in the lower left corner. Then, click "Rates & Indices" on the left side.
Scroll down to the Custom Indices section. Here, you will see the list of all custom indices that have been created for your institution. Click "New" to create a new index as shown above, or click on the name of the index that you would like to edit or add an updated value to.
- You can change the name for this index by clicking in the "Name" field.
- You can create a Funding Curve Family for your Custom Index to use for pricing fixed rate spread locks. (See The Region Edit Screen to select the custom Funding Curve Family for Fixed Rate Spread Lock, and Setting Up Commercial Loan Products if you need to override the default funding curve family for fixed rate spread locks with the custom Funding Curve Family at the product level.)
- If the "Enabled" box is checked, this index will be available for any product that has Custom Indices allowed as a rate type.
- To update the index with today's rate, enter the rate and click the "Add" button.
- When you are done, click "Save" to keep the changes you made.