In the Rates & Indices section of the Administration page of PrecisionLender, you have the ability to create custom indices.
First, log in to PrecisonLender. From the Dashboard, click on the "Administration" button in the lower left corner.
Click "Rates & Indices" on the left side.
Scroll down to the Custom Indices section. Here, you will see the list of all custom indices that have been created for your institution. Click "New" to create a new index as shown above, or click on the name of the index that you would like to edit or add an updated value to.
- You can change the name for this index by clicking in the "Name" field.
- You can assign the custom index to a custom funding curve family to use for pricing fixed rate spread locks (see The Region Edit Screen to select a custom funding curve and Setting Up Commercial Loan Products to override the default funding curve family for fixed rate spread locks if the custom funding curve is not the default for the product's region).
- If the "Enabled" box is checked, this index will be available for any product that has Custom Indices allowed as a rate type.
- To update the index with today's rate, enter the rate and click the "Add" button.
- When you are done, click "Save" to keep the changes you made.