You are on the new HTML Version of HTML5, and we hope that you are loving it! Below is a list of FAQ but if you have any more, please feel free to drop us a line.
Support Email email@example.com
Is all of my data (opportunities/relationships/rate sheets) still there?
Absolutely, all of your data is still there, the same as it was before the transition.
Why has PrecisionLender changed?
Over the past few years, Microsoft has been slowly sunsetting its Silverlight browser plugin. In addition, browser makers have been removing support for plugins like Silverlight in favor of an industry-wide adoption of HTML5.
What are the new benefits of this HTML5 platform
While there are a number of upgrades that have been made to PrecisionLender during this transition, some of the more notable things you will notice are:
- PrecisionLender will now be supported by all major browsers including:
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Firefox 12+
- Temporarily unavailable for Rate Sheets because Silverlight will still be required.
- Faster page load times
- Better compatibility with Citrix security products
- Soon PrecisionLender will be available on tablets
- A new and improved Custom Amortization Schedule