Important New Features
- New HTML5 Version of the Administration Screen released.
- Added the ability to set a default for Rate or Spread Lock.
- Added 18 and 24 month Rate Lock durations.
- Added Amortizing Level Principal Payment Type.
- For more information see: Amortizing Level Principal.
- Added options to specify the month of first payment
- For more information see: First Payment Month.
- Added date field to the All Opportunities Data feed so that users can set the start date for the data.
- For more information see: The Data Feeds.
- Added a new Data Feeds Section
- For more information see: New Data Feeds Section
- Added the Officer Codes to the User page.
- For more information see: Officer Codes
- Removed the Transfer and Delete Rights from Opportunities
- For more information see: Transfer & Delete Any Rights For Opportunities
- Added fields to the Dashboard Exports:
- Spread lock / Rate lock
- Prepayment Option
Additional Feature & Bug Fixes
Opportunities & Relationships
- Fixed and issue with the search function on the opportunity and relationship grids that was incorrectly adjusting users search words.
- Improved load speed by adding paging to the relationship grid.
- The Relationship grid will now show the first 500 relationships that match the selected criteria.
- Additional relationships can be browsed by using the next page feature at the bottom of the grid.
- Users ability to view opportunities will no longer be dependent on their right to view the attached relationships
- Enhanced Caps & Floor Summary Text to show the detail of the Max Adjustments. Example: "2/2/7 Max Adjustment"
- Negative amounts are now allowed on Pretax income for "Other Accounts".
- Core accounts are now sorted in descending order, by Average balance, on the relationship screen and the relationship impact tab.
- Closing out of an opportunity will now return a user to the same view they had when they clicked into the opportunity.
- Default Fixed Rate Lock now displays on the commercial loan account printouts.
- Fixed the issue where certain Opportunity Close Dates near the beginning of the year were showing one year prior in the Opportunity Grid.
- Fixed the bug which prevented opportunities to be disassociated with relationship when relationship are merged
- Letter of credit type was added to the full opportunity printout and is shown when the payment type is letter of credit.
- Fixed an issue with the display order on other and deposit products. Now, each product should have a distinct display order from the time of provisioning and forward.
- Updated functionality for those products marked as pipeline-use only. ROE calculations and other functionality is hidden on the opportunity screen.
- Fixed opportunity printouts to correctly name conversion loans based on when they originate
- Fixed issue with "Custom" origination and servicing channels being created when using the Replace With feature.
- Region tabs in the Product Edit Screen now display in a consistent order.
- The Default Floor field defined when setting up a loan product will now be placed into the loan when a new opportunity is created with that product type or the loan product type is added to an existing opportunity.
- Consumer products will now only show up in the admin products screen if the client has the Consumer Lending Package or the new Relationship Awareness Consumer Products Package
- Added duplicate checks for risk rating durations and servicing and origination channel amounts
- While editing a commercial loan product the Default Fixed Rate Lock field no longer jumps around when checking and unchecking the User Can Specify Expected Life check box.
- Rate Sheets will now export in the same order as they are displayed on screen.
Relationship Awareness Processing
- Consumer loan imports during relationship awareness will now always use the product's default recovery rate. (Affects Consumer Loans only)
- Improved collateral handling during Relationship Awareness to properly remove pieces when they are no longer sent in by the core system. A default piece of collateral will be applied if the product is set up to do so.
- Added the Los Id field to the Opportunity POST API endpoint
- Opportunity Summaries public API endpoint has been added to the portal.
- Added an endpoint to the Public API to retrieve Log records
- Public API endpoint to get an opportunity by id
- Relationship and Relationship Summaries Public API Endpoints
- Added a Heartbeat Public API Endpoint
- Opportunity requested call the Public API endpoint. Enabled mapping of additional fields in Dynamics.
- Added a Log endpoint to post messages to PrecisionLender