In PrecisionLender, a Relationship contains the full picture of a customer relationship for the purposes of pricing and profitability management. Within each relationship page, there is a Pricing Tab and an Associations tab. The Pricing Tab contains the Relationship Dashboard that shows the Strategic Value of the currently active loans and deposit accounts and the full Opportunity pricing history for this Relationship.
Funds Transfer Value (FTP)
- The value as of the date the loans were last repriced; for fixed rate loans, this will be the when the loan originated, and for floating or adjustable rate loans, it will be when the loan last adjusted.
What Each Category Shows
- Total balance of all loans in this Relationship.
- Maximum retained amount that could be drawn over the lifetime of the accounts.
- The outstanding balance of a term loan, or the credit limit of a line of credit.
- The difference between the amount of the new commitment and the existing commitment the borrower intends to pay off.
- The difference between the amount of a new loan and the payoff or renewal balance.
- Total balance of all deposits in this Relationship.
- Total balance of all fees or treasury services in this Relationship.
- Weighted Return on Equity of all accounts in that category.
- Net income / Average Equity
- Where Average Equity is the amount of risk-based capital allocated to the loan.
- Weighted Return on Assets for all accounts in that category.
- Net income / Average Assets (aka average balance or average outstanding).
- Where Average Assets is the estimated annualized loan balance based on amortization and utilization (if applicable) over the Expected Life of the loan.
- Weighted Annualized Net Income for all accounts in that category.
If We Lose
- Remaining Accounts if:
- All opportunities are lost.
- All At Risk accounts are lost.
- All accounts marked as At Risk.
- All currently active accounts.
- All Accounts marked as Payoff or Renewal.
- All open opportunities for this Relationship.
If We Win
- All Open Opportunities
- Plus all Current Accounts
- Minus all accounts marked as Payoff or Renewal
Below the Relationship Dashboard, you will see the details for the Opportunity Pricing History - Open and Closed Opportunities, the details for each Active Loan Account and Active Deposit Account, showing current balances, current rates, Strategic Value, and Funds Transfer Value.
Here you will have the ability to:
- Open a new opportunity that will be automatically associated with this Relationship.
- Add or remove this Relationship from one of the listed opportunities.
- View all past and present opportunities associated with this Relationship
- Clicking on the name of an opportunity will open it for viewing or editing.
Active Core Relationships
- Shows the relationships from your core system that are included in this Relationship in PrecisionLender.
- Each core relationship has a number on the far left that is used to identify which relationship each active account is related to.
Active Loan Accounts
- List all active accounts that are associated with this Relationship.
- The chevron icon in the "Product" field indicates that this field contains a popup with more information. Clicking this field will show you import data, general loan information, and financial statements for FTP Value and Strategic Value.