- Scheduled draws and repays were represented as a fixed dollar amount.
- This had the ability to create confusion because, when the commitment amount changed, the amount being drawn or repaid stayed the same.
- For example: When the commitment was lowered, it could lead to the amount being drawn exceeding the commitment.
- For draws & repays you have the option to enter either:
- Percentage of commitment
- Dollar amount
- Changing the commitment amount will update the dollar amounts of the draws and repays to maintain the same percentage.