Important New Features
- Added a new printout designed to be given to the borrower.
- For more information see The Borrower Summary Printout.
- Added Activity Based Fees and Simple Fees as new Other products.
- For more information see Activity Based Fees.
- Added Percent of Amount and Average Balance to Origination and Servicing Channels.
- For more information see Servicing and Origination Channels.
- Introduced Beta Release of PrecisionLender on iPads.
- For more information see PrecisionLender on iPad Beta Release.
- Users can now type simple formulas into number fields.
- For more information see Input Calculations.
- Users can view data feeds for merged and split relationships.
- For more information see Active Account Data Feeds.
Additional Feature and Bug Fixes
Opportunities & Relationships
- Corrected an issue so the FTP source will now correctly show "Estimated" or "Imported" based on the scenario.
- Corrected an issue so that short term loans are detected when FTP Cost of Funds is imported during RA.
- The Profitability Wizard popups will no longer fall out of window view when the window is resized.
- Percentile columns in the relationship grid and relationship selector are now sorting correctly.
- Corrected an issue causing the display order for Deposit and Commercial Loan Products to duplicate.
- The list of available conversion products will no longer include disabled products.
- When updating the assumption set for an opportunity, any conversion loans that are no longer available will now be properly removed.
- Users can no longer click the "Save Transfer" button in a stage they cannot save.
- Activity Based Fees now include decimals for unit costs.
- Other Income will now show correctly on the Executive Summary Printout.
- Letter Of Credit Payment Type will no longer cause an error when opening an existing opportunity with a relationship.
- Printout browser headers will now reflect the name of the actual printout being shown. Also, when saving a printout the default file name will be name of the printout from the application.
- Corrected an issue so that the Financial Statements tab will no longer display images and hover text on top of the Advanced Analytics screen when open in the background.
- Corrected an issue in the Relationship Impact screen so that Core Other Fee accounts associated with that relationship will show correct values.
- Corrected an issue that caused the index family to change when adjustment frequency was modified.
- The Profitability Wizard will no longer show suggestions for Maturity and Amortization term if the suggestion is the same as the current value.
- Deleting scenarios with activity based fees should now function properly.
- Fixed issue causing new products to have very high Origination/Servicing Channels that could not be edited.
- The Amortization Schedule will now update correctly for an adjustable rate loan using FHLB when the adjustment frequency is changed.
- Loan accounts are now correctly sorted by the Display order.
- Fixed issue causing the numeric iPad input to fail when not on the Opportunity screen.
- Valid collateral with disabled collateral types will now display correctly on the Relationship and Relationship Impact screens.
- Added dialog for a relationship to indicate it is managed in Salesforce.
- The Adjustment Frequency field now displays in months.
- The pricing date will no longer show yesterday's date when pricing new loans in the application.
- Added Percentage of Commitment for Draws and Repays.
- Added ability to filter scenarios to print in Borrower Summary Printout.
- Changes made to the logo or footer text will cause the Borrower Summary Printout to refresh.
- Regional Close Loans rights now give users access to close loans in any visible region.
- Users can now add "Simple Fee" and "Activity Based" Other products.
- Earnings credits can be added to Deposit products.
- Libor 20-Year will no longer show in the Standard Indices area.
- Caps and Floors will now display three places past the decimal in Rate Sheets printouts.