Important New Features
- Allowable and Default Tax Exemption Items
- For more information, visit Allowable And Default Tax Exemption Items In Commercial Loan Products.
Additional Features and Bug Fixes
Opportunities and Relationships
- Activity Based Fees will now adhere to the display order set in the Administration screen.
- Added a "Need Help?" dialog that shows when the "Need Help?" link is clicked.
- Added hover boxes to the link icons on the Relationship Screen.
- Fixed an issue causing Advanced Analytics to not be displayed for certain products.
- Expected Payoff Date checkbox on the relationship screen for core accounts now works correctly.
- Fixed an issue where changing the Adjustment Frequency did not update ROE.
- Labels in the Relationship Header will now align with the rest of the column.
- Fixed an issue where the "Need Help?" dialog was not showing in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed an issue so Caps and Floors now calculate correctly with the Level Principal payment type
- Fixed close date for opportunities on relationship page showing as one day behind actual close date.
- Fixed an issue causing duplicate relationships to show when filtered by Strategic Net Income.
- Fixed an issue where users without Edit Any security rights would experience slow application load times.
- Fixed an issue so sorting by Nearest Maturity in the Relationship Grid now works correctly.
- improved performance for the Opportunity list items.
- In a loan with Draws/Repays, setting the loan amount to $0 at any time will no longer throw unseen errors in the Draws/Repays popup.
- Searching for relationships in the relationship selector on an opportunity will now work after hitting the "Enter" key in Internet Explorer.
- The "New" Opportunity button is now enabled based on the "Create" opportunity rights, instead of the "Can Edit" relationship rights.
- The Active Loan Account total now shows the sum of each of the active loans' amounts on the Relationship screen and Relationship printouts.
- The "Add Custom Amortization Month" button remains disabled until a valid month is entered to add.
- Removed the ability to add a custom amortization month greater than the maturity of the loan.
- When a custom amortization month is added to a $0 loan, it now results in $0 amortization point.
- The Guarantee Amount can now be entered as a percentage of the commitment of a loan.
- Fixed an issue so creating a new Commercial Loan Product no longer produces an error message.
- Fixed a typo in the Propagate Product Changes dialog.
- When editing a commercial/consumer product, the trash can for origination and servicing channels is now grayed out when there is only one entry in the list.