- Added support for Unconditionally Cancelable Lines of Credit. This will allow LOCs to be priced that don't hold capital on the committed but unfunded portion of the loan on the regulatory measure. This can be enabled for a new or existing product with the LOC payment type enabled by checking the "Is Cancelable LOC" box on the Product page in the Administration section.
- For clients using PrecisionLender's Cost of Funds, there are two changes to FTP calculations on active loan accounts:
- Amortization will be floored to Maturity
- Scheduled Draws will start at month 1 instead of month 2
- For more information, visit Coming Soon: Loan FTP Calculation Changes
- Added the Pre-LP Cost of Funds as an option for the Fixed Rate Spread Lock Funding Curve Family. This allows clients with liquidity premiums to see their Funding Curve being used as their Cost of Funds before a liquidity premium is applied. This option is available at the region level, and at the product level if an override is applied to that product.
- As part of this change, we've made some small label changes in the opportunity for clients using the Funding Curve, Funding Curve (Cost of Funds), or Funding Curve (Pre-LP Cost of Funds) in the Spread Lock field and Andi's field tag on the Rate field.
- Added the Custom Non-Bank Qualified Interest Disallowance Factor as a column on the Region printouts.
- Fixed an issue where the Collateral and Guarantees drop downs were disappearing when a user tried to scroll down.
- Fixed an issue where the opportunity return label in the Scenario Builder sometimes ran over onto the chart and wasn’t aligning correctly.
- Fixed an issue isolated to Internet Explorer 11 where if a user tried to input numbers in exponential notation (e.g. 1e6 in the amount field) and pressed enter, it wouldn’t convert to a number (e.g. convert from 1e6 to $1,000,000).
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users from navigating to the next input when pressing the Enter key to confirm the value entered.