- We've added SOFR as an index for floating and adjustable rate loans. Like all of our indices, SOFR can be enabled by PrecisionLender administrators at the product level and, if enabled, will be listed as a choice in the Index dropdown in an opportunity.
- We'll be using the same rate provider for SOFR as we do for our other rates, and when we receive SOFR rate information at night, we update it with rates from the previous business day, like we do with LIBOR. For more information about SOFR, visit What Are My Funding Curve Options?
- The earliest pricing date available with SOFR for all clients will be June 7, 2019. If you're planning to price a loan with SOFR, please make sure your pricing date is June 7th or later.
- As of June 14, we've started pulling morning rates instead of end of day rates for FHLB-Boston. Using the morning rates will help with the volatility and spiking we were seeing in FHLB-Boston around holidays.
- We've added the ability to tab through the Assumptions dialog on the opportunity screen
- We've added some small visual improvements to Andi and added some accessibility improvements, like opening Andi with Tab and Return, and the ability to tab through Andi's suggestions.
- We've fixed an issue where users were seeing a prompt that they were going to be logged out for inactivity, when they weren't inactive. If they clicked "Continue Working" on the warning message, they were still logged out. After the fix, we'll show that message only after a period of inactivity, and if you click "Continue Working" on the prompt you'll stay logged in.
- We've fixed an issue with the way we treat pricing assumptions around new regions. This caused some clients to see errors with opportunities that existed before the new region was created. This fix applies to new opportunities.
- We've fixed an issue that was keeping the Product Name label from appearing on the Import Data tab for Active Deposit Accounts on the Relationship screen.
- We've fixed an issue with Scheduled Repays where, when the maturity was an odd number of months, we would suggest a decimal number in the Month field when setting up Periodic Repays.
- We've updated Andi's suggestions for rate types so that she'll only suggest a floating or adjustable rate if the product you're pricing allows those rates types.
- We've fixed an issue where clicking into some fields that open a pop-out (like the Fees field) would automatically highlight the first input, which caused Andi field tags to obscure other inputs.
- We've fixed an issue where clients with custom subdomains (e.g. yourbankname.precisionlender.com) were able to inadvertently delete their subdomains, which caused login issues for other users at their banks.
- We've fixed an issue related to Custom Funding Curve Families, where fast-forwarding the pricing date caused the index for a loan to shift from Custom Funding Curve Families to Custom Indices.
- We've fixed an issue for Lines of Credit where the initial balance in the Commitment Schedule didn't recalculate when the initial commitment amount was changed.