New Features and Improvements
- We've added a new setting to Funding Packages to allow you to apply your funding curve’s interpolation method to your Liquidity Adjustments.
- We will now maintain what you've selected in the filter bar until you change it, instead of resetting to the default view when you navigate away from the grid.
- We will now show Participations in the account details pop-up on the Relationship tab. The Participations tab will only display in the pop-up if a participation is present on that account.
- You can now set Expected Renewal Retention for Letter of Credit products.
- We've added a "Last Updated" timestamp to various sections on the Relationship Tab and Relationship page.
- Clients with multiple tenants whose users have the same usernames on both tenants will now be able to log in with a username and password, instead of being restricted to SSO, as long as they're visiting the correct subdomain.
- We’ve added a total count number for Open Opportunities and Closed Won/Lost Opportunities on the Relationship page.
- We've fixed an issue where opportunities that existed before May 2017 would display an error message when opened.
- We've fixed a bug where the draw or repay schedule graph displayed below the draw or repay schedule instead of beside it.
- We've fixed an issue where the Add/Remove button on a relationship was still clickable when there were no opportunities to add or remove.
- We've fixed an issue where the close date format in an opportunity wasn't displayed correctly for clients using PrecisionLender in Spanish.