New Features & Products
- We've added the Rate Sheet Quotes API, which is part of our Partner API, for clients interested in building their own Rate Sheets integration
- FHLB-Boston is now available as a Funding Curve Family for Fixed Rate Spread Lock
- We've added Offset Account information to the Full Opportunity printout and the Product printout
- We've updated the Scenario Builder to make it easier to switch between scenarios and easily see which scenario is marked as "Pipeline"
- We've streamlined the commitment field to display a single commitment amount consistently across the Relationship screen, Relationship tab, and Payoff/Renewal pop-out for active accounts.
- We've fixed a bug where error messages sometimes appeared when the Relationship Section was loaded