- You can now set your Financial Statement Horizon in Universal Assumptions. This setting used to be behind the scenes, but you can now toggle between 1 Year, 5 Years, 10 Years, and Loan Life.
- We will now only allow Caps and Floors with a 1 month or greater duration. We've removed all caps and floors with a duration of 0 or less.
- We've fixed an inconsistency in Cap/Floor impact calculations where the Black 76 method wasn't applied to the unconstrained rate when calculating Cap/Floor spread, which caused additional Cap/Floor impact for loans with a rate close to 0.0%.
- We've fixed a bug where the unit costs weren't correctly changed when an opportunity containing an activity-based product was fast-forwarded.
- We've fixed an issue where revenue in capital calculations for activity-based other accounts was calculated using monthly revenue instead of annualized monthly revenue.