- We’ve added a funding package selector for Commercial and Consumer Loan Rate Sheets, which allows you to toggle between different funding packages for your rate sheet
- We've added a section to the Relationship Grid for Prospects
- We’ve made an update to the Origination and Servicing Channel dialogs to make it clearer that the last input is for additional expenses that weren’t entered as a percentage of fees or amount
- We've added new mappable fields for clients using the force.com connector: Interest Only Period, Interest Payment Frequency, Fixed Rate Index Name, and Adjustable Rate Index Name
- We’ve fixed a bug where the Relationship Impact tab showed a different Commitment amount for Active Core Accounts than we displayed on the printouts.
- We’ve fixed a bug where a funding package not available in the pricing region was set as the override for a product, which caused opportunities to default to the wrong curve.
- We've fixed an issue where if an opportunity was created before multiple currencies were enabled, and then the opportunity was fast-forwarded, an error message would be displayed