The Line of Credit Usage Anomaly skill identifies accounts with anomalous line of credit anomaly and sends an email to RMs on a configured weekly or monthly frequency.
In This Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Everyone, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Frequency of Email - Configure how often the skill is run and the email is sent.
- Include Balance Details - Optional - If yes is selected, the anomaly notification emails will contain balance information.
- Override To Address - Optional - If configured, all the emails sent by this skill will be sent to this email address. If not configured, the emails will be sent to the proper relationship managers available in the data. If multiple emails are needed, enter them here semi-colon delimited (;).
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Once the skill is saved, Andi can begin identifying any accounts with anomalous lines of credit and the appropriate users will receive an email showing each account.
Note: The email may appear slightly different depending on what is selected in the 'Include Balance Details' configuration. When Yes is configured, balance details are included in the email. When No is configured, only percentages are returned.
Enabling the Skill for Everyone
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for Everyone.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the Everyone audience and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for everyone.
Note: After enabling the skill for everyone, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.