- We've added a new type of Other product for Actual One Time Revenue, which will allow you to configure an Other product to reflect a one-time revenue with a probability of 100%, either with or without a user-defined term
- We've renamed the "Use Original Maturity in Regulatory Capital" header label in Universal Assumptions to "Regulatory Capital Calculations"
- We've added some significant performance improvements for Rate Sheets, which will allow them to load more quickly.
- We've fixed a bug that sometimes caused calculation errors when you fast-forwarded the pricing date on an existing Rate Sheet
- We will now show the Earnings on Capital row in the Financial Statements as long as a relationship is attached, instead of only displaying the Earnings on Capital row when the opportunity being priced contains a loan
- We've fixed an issue with the Client Security Audit report where changes made to service users (specifically their role or API key) were not shown
- We've fixed an issue in the Client Security Audit report where we would display "NULL" instead of the new region name or security profile if you changed a user's security profile or region via the API