The Portfolio Insights - Upcoming Renewals Andi® skill will notify users in the summary window when existing line of credit and letter of credit product types are approaching the maturity date, based on the configured day threshold.
When clicking the notification, Andi will list the upcoming renewals where Andi can then add a new product to the opportunity, prepopulate the commitment amount, and mark the existing loan as paid off. A renewal will not be actionable if the existing product is not available for the opportunity.
Andi can also notify relationship owners of upcoming renewals through an email on a configured cadence. This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
In this Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Before enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Development audience:
- Select Development under the Audiences section.
- In the Version dropdown menu, select the version of the skill that you want to test. This will display the skill configurations.
- In the Configuration section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Products - Loan products to include for generating renewal emails. LOC and LC products only.
- Days To Maturity - This threshold will determine when a loan should be considered for renewal based on the date of maturity.
- Minimum Amount Threshold - Minimum loan amount threshold to determine whether a loan should be included.
- Sort By - This determines in what order renewal loans should be shown.
- Include Renewal Emails - Select yes to send renewal emails based on configuration settings.
- Select Time Interval - How often to send the email.
- Select Date or Day of Week - For monthly emails, the Date of Month (1-31, will send on the last day of the month if the configured date is greater than the number of days in the month). For weekly emails, the Day of Week (1-7, e.g. 1 = Monday). Defaults to 1.
- Select Time - The hour in UTC time at which to send the email (0-23). Email will be sent between the configured hour and the following hour. Defaults to 0 (midnight).
- To - Comma-separated list of to: addresses. If left blank then only account owners will receive emails.
- CC - Comma-separated list of cc: addresses.
- BCC - Comma-separated list of bcc: addresses.
- Subject - Subject for renewal email.
- Email Body - Body content for renewal email.
Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the Development audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Development audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
Once the configured day and minimum loan amount thresholds are met, Andi will display a notification in the summary window letting you know that the existing line of credit and letter of credit product types are approaching the maturity date. Select the notification to view a list of all upcoming renewals.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, it will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Open the configuration and select Copy Config From… to copy all of your configuration settings from the Development audience.
- Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Development audience.