Accessing the PrecisionLender application via a web browser:
The PrecisionLender application is accessed through the following URL:
- https://application.precisionlender.com, or if your bank has a custom login address, use that URL
- See Logging into PrecisionLender for details about how to log in
- Visits to the http version of the URL will be automatically redirected to the https version
- Ports 80 and 443 should be allowed outbound in order to connect.
If you need to white-list our system for proxy reasons, we do not recommend whitelisting the PrecisionLender application via IP address since that address may change over time.
- Additional sub-domains are also used, so a blanket white-listing of *.precisionlender.com is recommended
If you able to log in to PrecisionLender but are experiencing performance problems e.g. transactions that time-out, check with your network administrator regarding your HTTPS Packet Inspection policy. If your company does employ HTTPS Packet Inspection it may be necessary to add a "Bypass rule" for the precisionlender.com domain, similar to the steps provided here for the Check Point brand firewall solution.
Using the Relationship Awareness upload tool
- Even though this is a command-line tool (pli.exe), it uses the same protocols and ports as the web-based application
- The PLI utility hits the following URLs from the command line:
- For more information, please see our dedicated PLI.exe article here:
- PrecisionLender uses several major email service providers (ESPs) to communicate with our clients and users for situations such as:
- Client support
- User password reset requests
- Product update newsletters
- Automated usage statistics emails
- We strongly recommend that all clients white-list all email coming from the PrecisionLender.com and postmarkapp.com domains (Postmarkapp.com is used for transactional emails such as password resets)
Supporting Domains requiring White-listing
- Zendesk - Our support center is hosted at Zendesk and many of the resources on our support site are served from:
- Wistia - We rely heavily on streaming video content for support and training materials. These videos are served from: