In this Article
Where do I log in?
Navigate to your PrecisionLender login screen:
- Enter your username, select Next and we will redirect you to your login page.
- Once you are on your login page, we highly recommend you bookmark it for future reference. Now, just enter your password or utilize Single Sign-On to login to PrecisionLender.
If your bank has set up PrecisionLender so that you need to log in to a CRM such as Salesforce or Dynamics before you price Opportunities, you'll log in through your CRM.
What is my Username?
- Your username should be your email address.
- Be aware, however, that many of our clients and users have multiple emails addresses (e.g., JSmith@MyCompany.com and John.Smith@MyCompany.com), so please make sure you use the same version of your email address that was used to create your account.
Logging in using your Company Credentials
If your company is set up to use PrecisionLender's Single Sign-On (SSO) functionality, your login screen will change slightly once you enter your username (email address). If your company supports SSO, then you will see an additional button appear next to the normal login button. The password field may or may not become disabled depending upon whether or not your company is set up to use our Single Sign-On (SSO) functionality.
- If your company has it's own custom login address, you must use that login address in order to sign in with SSO.
- If you see the Company Login button appear after you enter your username, then your company is set up to use PrecisionLender's Single Sign-On functionality.
- The Company Login button will not be visible if your company is not using SSO with PrecisionLender.