In this article, we'll show you two ways that you can make a shortcut icon for PrecisionLender.
- Log in to PrecisionLender as you normally would. If you aren't sure how to log in, check out our article on Logging in to PrecisionLender.
- For both of these options, you'll click and drag the icon next to the address bar in your browser to the location where you'd like to put the shortcut.
Create a shortcut in your browser
- Click the icon next to the address bar in your browser and drag the icon to your browser's favorites toolbar.
- You'll see a new icon in your browser's favorites toolbar that you can click to open PrecisionLender.
Create a shortcut on your desktop
- Click and drag the PrecisionLender link from the address bar in your browser to your computer's desktop.
- You'll see a new icon on your desktop that you can click to open PrecisionLender.